Synesius IT: expert in IT Human Resources
When faced with choosing the right skills for an IT project or project recruitment in the field of information systems, our mission is to identify and select the most suitable talents. We will then introduce them to our clients and follow up until project completion.
Our added value: Find the best IT talent for our teams and our clients
This falls into four dimensions:
Understand the technical requirements, the project issues and challenges, and the functional scope
Engineering and sourcing the best talent: complete, permanent and dynamic, this engineering is a fundamental asset in a fully charged market for IT employment. Our research program aims to improve our approach to talent management and develop new vectors for identifying potential talents.
Assessments: a program of expertise and know how evaluation for candidates. As part of a comprehensive support, evaluation is organized in two phases:
- Knowledge and skills (including technical) : Its purpose is to validate the elements of the training and professional development (knowledge, experience) that meet the requirements of the position to be filled.
- Potential and motivation : This assessment is intended to identify the capabilities and resources that the candidate can mobilize vis-à-vis the requirements of the job and its environment .
- skills available to candidates to quickly capture the position
- personal characteristics and qualities on which they can rely to adapt to the new environment, motivations and values, that is to say engines conditioning success.
Our evaluation process includes the use of the most efficient professional tests for metric qualities that are universally recognised.
- Flexibility of our integration offers
- We offer our clients and candidates , three models of integration:
- Global Flex: for the realization of consultancies
- Global Search for immediate integration with an indefinite contract at our clients
- Global T
If you are interested in any of our service offerings please get in touch, we will be pleased to discuss this further.